Why register with Brighton Station Health Centre?
Registering as a patient with us gives you lots of options.
Access a wide range of services
- vaccinations (including the flu jab)
- contraceptive advice (including emergency contraception)
- maternity services
- cervical screening
- stop smoking advice
- drug and alcohol misuse management
- weight loss advice
- specialist diabetes clinics and heart health checks
- Chronic disease management
Appointments to suit your lifestyle
- We offer appointments every day 8am-8pm, including on bank holidays
- When you call for a doctors’ appointment, you will first have a GP telephone consultation. If you need to be seen, you will then be booked in for an appointment, usually on the same day if it suits you.
- You can book an appointment to see a healthcare professional (like a nurse or a healthcare assistant) within 24 hours.
- You will be able to see a GP of your choice within seven days and you can book appointments up to eight weeks in advance.
- You can also use our walk-in service (without an appointment) if you have an urgent healthcare issue during the weekend.
More ways to access our service
We make it as easy as possible for you to receive the quality medical care you deserve. That’s why we offer telephone consultations, a free texting service, plus home visits if you physically can’t get to the surgery.
There are more details about these options on our Appointments page.
You’re welcome to register with us as an NHS patient if you normally live in the Brighton and Hove area.
How to register with the surgery
To register with Brighton Station Health Centre as a permanent patient you will need to come in and complete the necessary registration forms. You will also need to bring with you the following documentation:
Any one form of personal identification:
- UK photo driving licence
- European ID card
- Red book (children under 5)
- UK birth certificate
And any one form of address proof:
- Utility bill (less than three months)
- Council tax bill
- Bank statement (less than three months)
- Credit card statement (less than three months)
- Tenancy agreement
At the same time, you can also register for our online services which allows you to order your repeat medication online. Please ask at Reception for more information when you come in to register.